Monday, 2 May 2016

P. Diddy Retiring From Music To Focus On Acting


American hip hop recording artist, record producer, entrepreneur and actor Sean Combs known as Puff Daddy announced that No Way Out 2 would be his last and final album. "I'm going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films," he told Cigar Aficionado magazine. "I want to stop at a great place. And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it one last time."
"When I'm gone, only the songs will survive. I know I'm making music that will live on," he said. "I don't go into the studio just to be hot or to hear myself on the radio. Michael Jackson, Tupac, Biggie-- part of them lives on in their music, even though they're not here anymore. That's really deep, man. The only other thing like that is religion."

No comments:

Post a Comment