Sunday, 1 May 2016

I knew my marriage with TJ wouldn’t work – Tiwa Savage


Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has opened up about the things that went on in her marriage with her former manager, Tunji ‘Teebillz’ Ballogun also known as TJ.
In an interview with Nigerian newspaper, This Day, Tiwa Savage said that she knew that her marriage with TJ was not going to work.
“I am always nervous when it comes to his birthday. If I post, they read meanings into it but if I don’t post then it means we’ve broken up or there are problems in our relationship. The truth is that for the past two months, TJ and I have not been together and it was something that we were trying to work through. For me I knew that this marriage was not going to work and it’s been like that for the last two months,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment