Monday, 2 May 2016

Diddy Announces Plans To Focus More On Film Upon Retirement


Puff Daddy announced that
No Way Out 2 would be his last and final album , and according to Pigeons and Planes, the Bad Boy CEO tells Cigar Aficionado that in lieu of music he plans to siphon his focus towards film and acting upon his retirement.
"I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films," Puff Daddy says in his interview with Cigar Aficionado set to hit newsstands May 3. "I want to stop at a great place. And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it once last time."
Also upon the mogul's retirement, the 20-year music veteran has made plans to further expand his business portfolio and spend more of his free time with his six children.
"I have such a deep appreciation at being able to be a father," Diddy tells Cigar Aficionado. "My father didn’t get the chance to be there for me. That makes me appreciate the opportunity that much more deeply. I stress the importance of that to my kids—that you can’t take having a family for granted."

No comments:

Post a Comment