Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Kate Beckinsale covers LA Confidential Magazine


In her cover story for LA Confidential's latest issue, Kate Beckinsale confesses, “It is an enormous privilege to be one of the few women who gets taken seriously in a franchise like that. I don’t regret it for one second. [But they’re roles that] have sort of become what people think I actually am like—which is ludicrous to everyone in my life! I suppose it’s a backhanded compliment to the believability of the character, [but] I’m not sure that my career necessarily reflects my sensibility as much as I would like.”
In fact, Kate’s natural tendency is that of a homebody- “Because I was an only child for a long spell, I literally could stay inside with a pile of books for an indefinite period of time—to a dangerous degree. Like a hermit. I really could do that. Once I’m out, I usually have a nice time. It’s just the going in which I have to be kind of forced. I’ve got enough people that I like and run into, and then I have fun. I’m actually pretty good at having fun.”

No comments:

Post a Comment