Saturday, 12 December 2015

Heidi Klum Covers Galore Magazine

German model , television host, businesswoman, fashion designer,
television producer , and occasional actress Heidi Klum is featured on the front page of Galore magazine’s latest issue.
Klum shared with the magazine, "Of course, I was sent away from castings, or rejected many times, and there was always criticism. I came to America from Germany in the ‘90s with big boobs and a big smile—that wasn't what was in at the time. I struggled, but I was never depressed. I thought, if they want me, then they want me, and if not, then they don't. I always thought, there must be a job I can do as a healthy woman, or I'll just go home. I always had my head on in the right place, in that way. I guess it's also because I wasn't as young as the girls these days. I was around 19 years old when I started modeling—the girls today get started super young."

No comments:

Post a Comment