Sunday, 29 November 2015

Why I Left Nollywood For Music – Saint Obi


Popular Nollywood actor, Obinna Nwafor popularly known as Saint Obi Speaking to Punch recently, Saint Obi explained that he ventured into music because he has passion for music. In his words, “I am not a professional musician but I have passion for music. I used to be a chorister in my church while I was a kid. Despite the fact that people did not see it coming I am glad that I was able to sing.”
“Some people abused me and made so many negative comments but it does not matter. For me what is important is the message and given the chance I would do it all over again. I know that the social media is a platform that people abuse. I don’t make music to make money, it is aimed at helping the less privileged,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment