Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Criss Waddle shares his adventure as a beggar


Ghanaian hiplife artiste Criss Waddle according to him he dressed like a beggar on a bicycle in search of just 20 Ghana pesewas. He shared his adventure, and this was what he had to say: “This morning I got on my bicycle with my friend wearing a regular shorts and a ratchet grey top, we took a ride to community one,with the intent of giving out 1,000 Ghana to any “random” person that was worth it,First person I decided to approach was a guy who changes coins for taxi drivers and trotro drivers,I approached him and begged him for 20 pesewas,he said he can’t help,then I moved to this pure water seller,told her to pls in the name of God give me one or I will die because am so thirsty from riding she also said she can’t help she just started selling,remember a few weeks ago I wrote on my Facebook that people should just do good because they want to do it not because they want a reward in return,do you know that if I had approached these people IN A Range Rover or as Criss Waddle instead of a bicycle they woulda gave me everything for free?? The world is such a fucked up place,I brought my 1,000 Ghana back home,smh poor people think they need the most help and can’t risk helping anyone,you can forget about God’s miracle then. #AMGBUSiNESSToTHEBLOODCLATWORLD“

No comments:

Post a Comment