
Former NBA star Lamar Odom’s recovery continues, as he may reportedly soon be able to stop daily kidney dialysis treatments. On Thursday, it was reported that Odom was stable enough to leave the Cedar-Sinai Medical Center Intensive Care Unit (ICU), and it is now claimed that his kidney function is also improving. Previously, there was speculation he could need a kidney transplant. Khloé Kardashian comments in People magazine caused raised eyebrows, with many suggesting she shouldn’t have spoken publicly about Lamar while he is still hospitalized. Khloé was quick to fire back, explaining there was more to the situation than people realize. Khloé said:
“I want to make this very clear… My People cover, I shot and interviewed for prior to all the events that happened,” she wrote on Twitter. “It was contracted press for my book that I wrote months and months ago. Timing is what it is… Shame on you all for thinking the worst of me. It’s been a tough few weeks. I don’t need your f*cked up energy!… Know the facts before you throw stones.
“I had to do a follow up 5 minute phoner after the events only because I was contracted to. I cancelled my book tour to avoid this attention.”
No comments:
Post a Comment