Monday, 12 October 2015
Desmond Elliot Speaks On Encounter With Ramsey Nuoah
In an interview with NewTelegraph, Nigerian Actor turned politician, Desmond Elliot revealed he never got good acknowledgment from fellow actor, Ramsey Nouah. While narrating his past ordeal, he said,
“Now, it is funny how I see other young actors come to me. They call me by character name and try to explain the role they are playing just the way I introduced myself to Nouah then. It is now a conscious effort to be nicer because truth be told he wasn’t really nice to me. He just said okay and he continued listening to his song.” Desmond warned that people should learn to be nice to others no matter their status,
“Don’t be quarrelsome because message spread faster. The fact that people felt I was humble worked for me, though they would never give you a bad or hard man’s role,” he said
Labels:
actor,
Desmond Elliot,
Movie,
NewTelegragh,
Nigeria,
Politician,
Ramsey Nouah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment