Wednesday, 14 October 2015
Alexalyn Says She Isn't Under Pressure To Win Miss Ghana 2015
Alexalyn Naa Adoley Owuadey has said she is not under pressure as a contestant in the 2015 edition of the pageant. She told NEWS-ONE , “I am not really under pressure. We are now about to enter the Miss Ghana house so a lot of tension is going to come with it. But it is an experience that makes you learn a lot about yourself. I am looking forward to the catwalks… but it is about confidence. If you believe in yourself, you have to tell yourself you can do it; it will happen,” “I joined Miss Ghana because beauty pageants have always been something I have been interested in. I did my first one abroad—Miss Black Africa—and I realised that I could do it. So it gave me that confidence and I asked myself, ‘why don’t I represent my country?’ It’s a big accomplishment. This is great so I am just looking forward to enjoying the experience,” she revealed.
“So far it’s been both challenging and fun. A lot of people lose sight of the bigger picture and forget to have fun and enjoy the people that they are around. The females I have met are all incredible and it’s been a great experience. In about two or three years’ time, you are going to look back and say I did Miss Ghana. The most challenging part is waking up at 6am. That’s very challenging,” she added.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment