Friday, 13 March 2015

PRESIDENT OBAMA DOESN’T HAVE KANYE WEST’S HOME NUMBER


During his lecture at Oxford University earlier this month, Kanye West said that Obama calls his home phone.
“I understand that I’m a servant,” ‘Ye told students at Oxford’s Museum of Natural History.
“And with my voice, with my ability to build relationships with amazing people, speak to amazing people. Call Elon Musk out of the blue or call Obama out of the blue…he calls the home phone, by the way.” The president revealed that he’s met
Kanye twice in his life during his
appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” on Thursday. Kanye was first introduced to Obama when he was a senator. “He was very soft-spoken, very gracious,” Obama said “He was a young guy, hadn’t quite come into his own.”
He met him again six months ago at an event but no phone calls were exchanged. “I love his music, he’s incredibly creative. I don’t think I’ve
got his home number,” said Obama. We guess Kanye West doesn’t have a direct line to the president.

No comments:

Post a Comment